Low Profile Lock
The Low Profile Lock is an industry-standard on all styles of flat cars and spine cars. The universal design features an easy weld-on application and the patented automatic locking mechanism minimizes loading and unloading labor time.
• LP Lock (LP-II)
Repair Latch Kits available.
• Conversion Low Profile Lock
Designed with the capability of covering drill holes left from previous locks.
• Bolt-On Low Profile Lock
Designed to attach to the LP-II Lock to replace where an automatic twist lock used to be.
- Meets AAR M-952 Automatic Intermodal Container Lock Specifications
- Specialized coating to extend life of the lock in harsh conditions
- 3 types of low profile locks for any flat or spine cars
- Repair Latch Kits installable without removal of housing
72280 LP II LOCK
73243 LP II LOCK, COATED
72676 LP II LOCK, CONVERSION
73445 LP II LOCK, BOLT ON
72704 LP II LATCH REPAIR KIT