Custom Track Measurement Units
From freight and heavy haul lines to rail yards and everything in between, our team has created one-of-a-kind units for customers across the world for their specific needs. These custom track measurement units collect track geometry, track strength, and rail profile measurement data to provide a comprehensive assessment of your track condition, providing insights on continued safe operation and helping to direct you to the most effective use of your maintenance and capital funds.
Holland’s equipment business unit houses a highly skilled team of engineers and machinists who are responsible for the design, development, manufacturing and refurbishment of rail welding equipment, rail and CWR handling and processing equipment, track testing services equipment, and railroad Maintenance of Way equipment for both internal and external customers.
Our 185,000 sq. ft. Lean manufacturing facility is located just outside of Chicago, IL and features:
- Cellular Manufacturing Assembly Area
- Moving Production Assembly Line
- Custom/Specialty Fabrication Area
- 64’ x 20’ Commercial Paint Booth
- 20’ x 12’ Cleaning/Prep Room
- 9’ x 12’ Mixing Room
- ISO-9001 Certified
Our Engineering Team consists of:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Value Engineering Group, Research & Development
- Concept, Prototype, Production Development and Implementation
- In-house 3D printing capability