Diversity advisory council
The Diversity Advisory Council (DAC) was founded in January of 2021 and actively engages leadership on employee needs and educates employees on various DEI topics. In 2022, the DAC began its partnership with Social Current to build Holland's baseline and develop a long-term plan to ensure all employees are heard and valued for who they are.
- The Diversity Advisory Council is an employee-led group created to support the core values of Holland while fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- To offer all employees an opportunity for meaningful, engaged conversation while ensuring everyone is heard, respected and empowered.
KEY ACTION AREAS FOR OUR DIVERSITY ADVISORY COUNCIL:
- Partners with our DEI consultant to work on long-term strategy for the organization
- Educates our organization on diverse holidays and events
- Develops key programs with our communities, e.g., Indigenous Relations