These systems, equipped with Holland’s Argus Track Measurement Technology, are usable under any conventional hi-rail vehicle with any size trailer hitch. Our suite of portable inspection systems is designed to be installed on dedicated manned track measurement vehicles with a wireless connection between the Argus system and an onboard tablet. These units feature a lightweight and foldable mounting design which comes with a convenient travel and storage case.
Currently, we offer two portable inspection systems, our Gauge Inspector and Track Inspector. Read more about these systems and their capabilities below.
Gauge Inspector System
Real-time gauge measurement with real-time audible alerts >
Gauge Inspector Features
Gauge Inspector System Features
• Ready to go out of the case for gauge measurement testing.
• Simple configuration within 5 minutes of set up and calibration to any standard 2-inch Reese style hitch mount receiver.
• Powered by a standard 7 plug-in adaptor.
• GPS and encoder not required.
Gauge Inspector Video
Real-Time Audible Alerts
Track Inspector System
Full Geometry System >
Track Inspector Provides
Track Inspector System Features
• Single system unit with a minimum of 2 rail sensors depending on configuration and use.
• Able to be mounted, configured and calibrated by one person in less than an hour.