Box Car Products
Our products are specifically designed to secure and protect your products within rail cars. These engineered solutions provide the defense you need against loss and damage. Additionally, these products can be customized to fit your specific rail car or transported product.
Load Snugger System
Holland's patented and AAR approved Load Snugger® Systems utilize web strapping, a ratchet device, floor anchors and unique hooks to easily and quickly secure lading in place. This system replaces load divider bulkheads providing a safer, more cost effective solutions. Whatever your shipping needs, Holland can help custom design a strap and anchor solution.
Polyester web straps are available in 2" or 4" widths with a variety of hardware to meet your needs.
- Secures palletized shipment from excessive load shifting
- Increases payload capacity by 10,000 lbs. or more
- Easy to repair or replace components
- Prevents damage to rolled paper in shipment
- No steel banding for increased safety
- Patented pin-in-wall anchor system holds strap loose until removed
Floor Anchor System
Wall Anchor System
Cargo Net System
Floor Track with B Hook
We utilize web strapping, a ratchet device, floor anchors and unique hooks to easily and quickly secure lading in place. Our floor track anchor is available in 2 and 4 slots.
Cross Bar Liners
Our cross bar liners are an economical solution to modify steel bars in coil cars. They have polyurethane facing that eliminates edge damage to coils. Our standard length is 66" yet we can accommodate dimensions to fit your specific needs.
- Prevent damage caused by wood-faced or steel crossbars
- No bond failures
- Available in a wide range of sizes and shapes
- Can be used for end walls and center separator bar in trough cars
- 71434 63" Long
- 0024976 66" Long
Looking for more information? Check out the Holland Library for additional literature and videos, or contact us.