Manufacturing and Engineering
Holland is commited to innovation and capitalizes on our expertise in R & D, Engineering and Manufacturing. Holland’s equipment business unit houses a highly-skilled team of engineers and machinists who are responsible for the design, development, manufacturing and refurbishment of rail welding equipment, rail and CWR handling and processing equipment, track testing services equipment, and railroad Maintenance of Way equipment for both internal and external customers. Our Research & Development, Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement teams continue to lead with innovating products and processes.
Our 185,000 sq. ft. Lean manufacturing facility is located just outside of Chicago, IL and features:
- Cellular Manufacturing Assembly Area
- Moving Production Assembly Line
- Custom/Specialty Fabrication Area
- 64’ x 20’ Commercial Paint Booth
- 20’ x 12’ Cleaning/Prep Room
- 9’ x 12’ Mixing Room
- ISO-9001 Certified
Fully-Staffed Engineering Team
- Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Value Engineering Group, Research & Development
- Concept, Prototype, Production Development and Implementation
- In-house 3D printing capability
Interested in becoming a part of our engineering team? Click here for more information.