NOTICE AT COLLECTION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This Notice at Collection for California Residents (“Notice”) applies solely to personal information of California residents collected by Holland, L.P. (“Holland”, “we”, “us”, “our”), to the extent such information is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”). Please note that this Notice does not apply to personal information concerning or relating to Holland’s employees or applicants for employment. The treatment of personal information of those individuals is detailed in the separate privacy notice we provide to our California employees and applicants for employment.
- Categories of personal information listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e);
- Commercial information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Geolocation data; and
- Audio/visual information.
- To provide you with the requested product(s) or service(s), and to invoice and collect payment for those products and services;
- To provide you with the requested support or otherwise fulfill your request;
- To be able to contact you;
- To market to you;
- To help us improve and further develop our website, products, and services;
- To personalize your website experience;
- To protect the security or integrity of our website;
- To conduct research and analytics;
- To meet our legal obligations;
- To protect and defend our rights and the rights of others; or
- Other purposes that we provide you notice of at the time of collection.
Holland does not sell or share your personal information within the meaning of the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use personal information collected for additional purposes that are incompatible with the purposes outlined above without first providing you with notice as required by law.
We may retain personal information about you as long as it is necessary for us to fulﬁll the purposes outlined in this Notice. In addition, we may retain your personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required to, among other things, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Effective Date and Last Updated: June 1, 2023