We're in full swing preparing for Railway Interchange in Minneapolis, MN! This show from Sunday, September 22nd through Tuesday, September 24th will be full of new innovations for all to see.
Holland's indoor booth (Booth # 2650) will feature:
- Gage Inspector - The newest addition to Holland's Hang-On Geometry Systems. This features real-time gage measurement and audible alerts. Low Cost, Low Power, and Lightweight!
- Rail Car Products - Holland's line of railcar products used to secure containers, safeguard automobiles, and protect lading against shifting while en route.
- Sparkless Carbide Saw - View a close-up video of this saw in action as well as samples of cut rail.
- Manufacturing Capabilities - Learn about how Holland can assist in your next manufacturing and engineering project as well as fun facts on what we've accomplished through the years.
- Technical sessions from Holland's own rail industry experts. View the full schedule and times here.
Holland's outdoor booth (Booth # 510) will feature:
- Mobile LaserWelder - Our latest innovation that uses additive technology and deploys similarly to a MobileWelder™. Its service includes pre-weld material removal using plasma cutting and robotically controlled hot wire laser cladding (welding) to build back the damaged area.
- Technical Sessions (weather permitting) will be Monday, September 23rd at 1PM & 3PM; Tuesday, September 24th at 10 AM